On June 20-22, 2012, the 7th RILEM International Conference on Cracking in Pavements will be organized in Delft, The Netherlands. The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- detection, prediction, and mitigation of cracking in pavements
- laboratory and field model validation
- construction approaches related to crack development
- accelerated pavement testing
- computational modeling of pavement material response
The deadline for an 1-page Abstract is April 8, 2011. Please visit the Conference web-site: www.rilem2012.org for author and submission guidelines.
For more information about the Conference, sponsorship options or the Organizing and Scientific Committees, please visit the website or contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you in Delft!
ICT Director Imad Al-Qadi serves as co-chair of this conference along with Tom Scarpas and Andreas Loizos.