SUSTAINABLE AGGREGATES PRODUCTION — GREEN APPLICATIONS FOR AGGREGATE BY-PRODUCTS
ICT and IDOT will offer an informational webinar about a new research project on this subject. The webinar is will provide information for prospective researchers on IDOT’s purpose and expectations for the study. Anyone interested in performing this study is encouraged to participate in the webinar.
This informational webinar will be offered live on Monday, March 19, 2012, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Participants in the live webinar will be given an opportunity to ask questions about the research project.
ICT will record the live webinar on March 19, 2012, and post the recorded webinar on the ICT website for prospective researchers to view later. Please allow 48 hours for ICT to post this webinar to its website.
Instructions for Participating in the Live Webinar
Monday, March 19, 2012, at 10:00 a.m.
This webinar will have separate video and audio components. Please follow these instructions to access the video and audio components.
VIDEO Component: Will be offered through Abobe Connect online. To view the video component, follow these steps:
- Go to ict.adobeconnect.com/ictmeeting
- Choose the “Enter as Guest” button and enter your name; and
- Click the “Enter Room” button (bar) to enter the webinar.
AUDIO Component: Will be offered through Cisco MeetingPlace as a conference call. To connect to the conference call and hear the audio portion of the webinar, follow these steps:
- Call 217-244-9054 (local for Champaign-Urbana) or
- After you hear the “Welcome to MeetingPlace” greeting, press “1” on your telephone to “attend the meeting” or join the conference call.
- You will be asked for the Meeting ID: 7251. Enter the ID number followed by the pound (#) sign.
- You will be asked for the Meeting Password: 31912. Enter the password followed by the pound (#) sign.
- You will be added to the conference call (webinar) and should be able to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- If you use a conference / hands-free phone to participate in the call (webinar), please mute your phone except when you’re speaking or asking a question. (This will minimize the background noise for those attending the conference call.)
If you have questions about how to connect to the webinar, please call Dave King at ICT, telephone number 217-893-0705, ext. 223. During the webinar (on Monday, March 19), you may call Trachia Wilson at ICT, telephone number 217-893-0705, ext. 226.