On April 14, 2014, ICT posted requests for proposals (RFPs) soliciting competitive proposals for six new research projects approved by the ICT Executive Committee last February. The six projects are as follows:
- RFP #14-02: Development of Low-Water Crossing Design Guidelines for Very Low ADT Routes in Illinois
- RFP #14-03: Investigating the Optimum Performance of Snowplowable Reflective Pavement Markers
- RFP #14-04: Validation and Revision of Fees Charged for Oversize/Overweight Vehicle Permits
- RFP #14-05: Effect of Early-Age Concrete Elastic Properties on Fatigue Damage in PCC Pavements Containing Fibers
- RFP #14-06: Repair & Strengthening of Distressed/Damaged Ends of Prestressed Beams with FRP Composites
- RFP #14-07: Plasticity Requirements of the Aggregates as Subbase, Base, Surface, and Shoulder Courses
The deadline for submitting proposals is May 30, 2014. Please visit ICT’s RFP page for full details.