ICT posted seven RFPs on April 20, 2015. Proposals are due by May 31, 2015.
- RFP #15-01: Adapting Construction Staking and Inspection to Modern Technology
- RFP #15-02: Design of Living Barriers to Reduce the Impacts of Snow Drifts on Illinois Freeways
- RFP #15-03: Determining Whether a Deck with a Microsilica or Latex Concrete Overlay in Place Can Be Overlaid
- RFP #15-04: Effectiveness of Waterproofing Systems for Bituminous Overlays on Bridge Decks
- RFP #15-05: Establishing Procedures and Guidelines for Pedestrian Treatments at Uncontrolled Locations
- RFP #15-06: Pavement Rehabilitation Strategy Course Development
- RFP #15-07: Refinement of Load Factors for Illinois-Specific Load and Resistance Factored Rating (LRFR) Bridge Load Rating Using Weigh-In-Motion (WIM) Data
RFP Evaluation Process
A group of subject-matter experts, referred to as the Technical Review Panel (TRP), will review each proposal submitted. Each proposal is evaluated on the following five factors:
- Proposal/work plan
- Research approach
- Proposed application and implementation of results
- Qualifications of the research team
- Available facilities and equipment, and participating organization(s)
The weight assigned to each of these factors is pre-determined by the TRP and is applied uniformly by each reviewer.
Click here to receive email notifications of future RFPs.