The deadline for submitting a research idea to the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) for consideration at the Spring 2019 Executive Committee meeting is October 1, 2018.
All research ideas submitted by the October 1, 2018 deadline will be reviewed and prioritized by IDOT’s Technical Advisory Groups. The top research ideas are sent to the ICT Executive Committee for review and approval. The Spring 2019 ICT Executive Committee meeting will take place in early 2019.
- Research Needs: Planning TAG
- Research Needs: Safety Engineering TAG
- Research Needs: Structures, Hydraulics, & Geotechnical TAG
- Research Needs: Traffic Operations & Roadside Maintenance TAG
- Research Needs: Construction TAG
- Research Needs: Environmental TAG
- Research Needs: Pavement Design, Management, & Materials TAG
- Research Needs: Public & Intermodal Transportation TAG
Click here to access the Proposed Research Idea Statement