ICT is currently not soliciting proposals for a new research project
There are currently no requests for proposals available from ICT. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RFP Evaluation Process
A group of subject matter experts, referred to as the Technical Review Panel (TRP), will review each proposal submitted. Each proposal is evaluated against the following five factors:
- Evaluation of the Proposal/Work Plan
- Evaluation of the Research Approach
- Application and Implementation of Results
- Evaluation of the Research Team
- Evaluation of Facilities, Equipment and Organization(s)
Weight for each of these factors is determined prior to evaluation by the TRP, and applied uniformly by each reviewer.